My students are my children, they are very dear to me, I want to educate them in the best way, therefore:
- I will not give physical punishment to my kids, my students i.e., will never hit them. I will tell my life-partner, family, friends and relatives of this oath, that I have taken.
- I will never mentally torture my kids. I will never verbally insult them. Mental violence akin to ‘holding toes’, comparison with others and thereby humiliating them, asking them to stand in class, throwing them out of the class, will never commit any such kind of violence.
- I will never commit to any kind of physical or mental violence of my students. I will publicly the oath of not insulting my students, at home and will also mention this in my school prayer, every three months.
- If I break the rule or commit a mistake, then, will not give excuses for the same, but will ask for forgiveness from the child and will promise to never do it again.
- I will see to it that the parents get at least 1 hour of training every month, or two hours every two months, on Parenting and ask them to take oath on the following:
- They will never physically punish their kids.
- They will not commit to mental violence. They will not insult their kids.
- They will talk to their kids every fortnight, about punishments.
- If they break the rule or commit a mistake, then, will not give excuses for the same, but will ask for forgiveness from the child and will promise to never do it again.