All teachers together take an oath of not commiting kids to physical punishments.
- Take an oath of not committing kids to subtle (mental) violence.
- (subtle violence means in any such form as, insulting words/language/tone, keep them standing for long time, touching toes, comparing them with others in a manner that they get humiliated in the midst of other kids)
- State publicly during prayer time every three months, that children will not be subjected to physical punishment.
- If any teacher breaches this rule then need not justify it, but ask for forgiveness from the child. Promise that it will not repeat in the future.
- Train parents once a month or if not possible, once in two months, for 2 hours. Provide training for 12 hours in an year. During training take an oath from the parents that:
- Will not physically punish the child.
- Will not insult the child.
- Will converse with the child every fortnight.
- In case of mistake they will ask its forgiveness and promise not to repeat it in the future.
‘Child’, includes the teacher’s own children too.