This post is also available in: Hindi, Gujarati
- Direction and guidance
- To keep the team together.
- A respectable person who can prevail over in case of dispute.
Training Material Development Team:
- Minimum 5 trainers
- Internal training of the team members.
- Training parents/teachers etc.
Reporting and communication:
- Minimum 2 persons
- Prepare new training material.
- Collect material prepared by members should be sent to all the team members all the teams through core team.
- Collect material prepared by core team and distribute it to all the team members.
- Act as administrator of what’s app group.
- Create team email address and make communication.
- Convey instruction received from core team to all the members.
- Convey main points of the editorial of the monthly newsletter to all the members through what’s app/ email and
- Read the editorial during the team meeting.
- Prepare monthly and other reports and send them to core team.
Support and monitoring:
- Promotion of P4P
- Organise P4P programs by contacting institutes/people.
- Organise programmes by contacting institutes to add new members in P4P
- To bring in to the team, socially active members from the society.
- Create new teams in other places (towns and villages around)
- Team members need support to sustain them in the team.
- To make members aware about their achievement and help them to acknowledge them.
- Monitoring and support role so that team members fulfil the promised work. Ask for report, remind them and support them so that they are able to fulfil their promises.
- To make members aware about their abilities so that they are able to take up big tasks in accordance with their abilities
- To perform skit.
- Write skit and make them available to other members/teams.
- Get skit recorded and get them uploaded on the website/ make it available to other teams.
- Bring in to P4P teams the people who can perform skits.
- To prepare designs.
- To get them approved from core team to maintain uniformity.
- Make newly prepared good designs to all the teams through core team.
- To use technology to fulfil P4P goals.
- To support public relation team for promotion of P4P.
- Organise training for the development of the volunteer members.
- Make suggestion to the team and core team for that.
- To inform members about the training opportunities available within P4P and outside.