This post is also available in: Hindi, Gujarati
P4P Children Film Project
- P4P is an idea in which any organisation or person can join.
- Film Society of Surat (FSS) is also a active member of it.
- Believe that by they can give loving and joyful childhood to children by promoting their growth by showing them good films.
- FSS and Surat Municipal Educational Board has singned an MOU.
- The children film society has agreed to give films for this project. The cost is borne by the Surat Municipal School Board.
- FSS give training to teachers as to how to show and review the films so that children get learning.
- Every school should try to show 12 movies a year but but not less than 5.
- Give proper Report of it to FSS in this format:
||No. Of Student
- Maximum city’s should join it.
- Trusts having schools can also sign an MOU with FSS.