- In order to increase capacity of people working in P4P, TOT (Training of Trainers) should be organized.
- One/two days TOT can be organised.
- 6 to 8 topics should be covered in one day.
- Effect of family system.
- Substance abuse
- Sexual abuse of children.
- Stress management
- Teen age parenting.
- Behavioural change.
- Prevention of subtle violence in the society through parenting.
- Parenting styles.
- Time spent with children.
- Communication with children.
- Effect of media on children.
- Food and nutrition of children.
- All round development of children.
For whom the training should be organized?
- For P4P team members
- For those willing to join the team
- For those who may join the team.
- For those who are interested to organise such program in their school, institute.
- For trainers who are willing to give part of their time voluntarily for parents/ teachers training.
Note :- P4P training is organised free of cost. No fees is to be charged for training. Actual charge of food can be taken. The hall can be provided free of cost by some organisation.